This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WETA i'll be looking in hopes that like myself, one online name is
    more than apropriate for all the sites ya tend to visit as you'll not be forgotten. Just a wee question afore ya go though........why did ya nae
    post in the BGG before this day. As i felt you were untouchable behind
    your Techy News at 11 face, though i understand your need to be aloof.
    Just never knew you were one of the most personable & upfront folks
    on this forum till today. But, it is my hope ya live close enough in proximaty to the Brew Meister Wiggo tae heft a few with an equal.
    Rather windy but just my tupance. Best of all life has to offer to ya m8.
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Nah, I couldn't do that... it's a crap name. *Couchless*
      So than Keifer, are we left to assume your moving to my country and settling in Las Vegas :roll:
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

dryasoul: I've posted in the BG on many occasions. I am sorry that I've given you the impression that I'm unapproachable, because I certainly didn't intend to. As for me and Wiggo meeting up, whilst an appealing thought, it's very unlikely to happen because he lives in Australia and I live in the UK.

Comment

oh my god! I finally find a truely intriguing forum only to find the foundation had rotted away before i even arrived! This is soo sad, tweaktown forums seemed so promising... :tears:

It seems that there are precious few left that can save these forums, and even they show signs that they already have one foot out the door!

All of the brains have left or are leaving! Does that make tweaktown braindead? Is there any chance that the soul of tweaktown can be revived? Does anyone know CPR?

Is there anything we can do to stop those important members that have not left already from leaving? there must be something we can do!

Oh sad day indeed! :tears:

Comment

Just wait and see what happens. The future of TweakTown hasn't bad decided yet. It's all riding on minibubba, Beefy, and Tweak. Just wait.

Comment

Beefy? can't you read? Beefy is gone! From what I've just been reading minibubba can't do anything if he wanted too. But it does look like he WAS trying too fix things. I don't think i could blame minibubba if he wanted to leave now, could you? but we don't want minibubba to leave, do we?
              Please stay minibubba! we need a guiding light in these troubled times!

And what of wiggo? Has he really gone for good? It's so hard to tell :tears:

So realistically speaking, that just leaves Mr.Tweak, right? So where is he in all of this?

Oh poor tweaktown!

Comment

:roll:
                Just because Beefy appears to be gone doesn't mean he isn't still involved in a large way. And what minibubba decides to do will have great effect on the future of this forums. If he goes, a lot will go with him. That would be at least four admins that have left.

Just be patient.

Comment

i suppose i should say something right about now, but i think i'll wait...

Comment

Most of the American users are asleep right now. Who knows if they'll delete this by the time the come back. If you are going to make an anouncement regarding your position at least start your own thread.

Comment

that's not exactly what i was talking about. i'll make those statements on my own time and in my own way. i'm not going to get rushed into that conversation by an upset newbie.

I am also fully aware of the "American's" sleep cycle, since I am one (even if i don't abide by it).

Comment

I wonder what mini possible has to say, and i am an american that is still awake...it must be the coffee.
                        CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
                        Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
                        RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
                        GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
                        PSU: Thermaltake 500w
                        SC: Audigy 2 zs
                        LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
                        Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
                        Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

For me it's just insomnia. I'm sure there are plenty sleeping though. It doesn't matter. I misunderstood him anyway. He might not talk for days, as far as I know.

Comment

I m actually lost here,or stupid.

Whats this all about,lame posts,slagging or wat ?

yea mememememe is idiotic.

Comment

in short:
                              beefy was saying goodbye.
                              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                                in short:
                                beefy was saying goodbye.
                                amongst quite a few other senior regulars.

Comment

Working...
                                X