Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this may be the BG, but i would appreciate it if you keep it on subject.

Comment

Why start now? :)

Comment

Yep I'm goin' to be seriously considerin' my future here while I'm pullin' the radiator outa the car today as I've been thru enough of this bein' "left in the dark" so many times I'm sick of it.
        I still havn't recieved and replies to the 6 IM's that were sent off b4 yesterday.

Take care.

Comment

Fun fun.....

Comment

Yawgm0th, if i had Beefy's remote you would be forever banished to Lake Minnitotanka....which translated from Lakota means Buffalo of the frozen
            ball sack. I cannot control these new boards options any more than the powers beyond these clueless have been mods/admins who are morning the passing of a very creditable brother in the name of beefy.

So, in the un-named ones honour, feck off ya little git. And at 53 i may just be older than yer dear ole da.

So, could you do us and yourself a big favour and least act like ya might be graduating this decade along with your contemporary AMD_Man.....who
            i believe is nearly a full year younger than youself. Please, let us prey now for infintile paraysis :laugh: Just kiddin...you're a great kid...............
            a little on the short bus side but a good kid nonetheless. :wink:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

BAi BAi Beefy :cry:

We will def miss you dude... oh and could you post the event of 2 years ago (the full thing) before you leave?

Catch ya round

Olie
              TT Original

Comment

Before you snap off the rearview mirror Beefy, I made an attempt to live up to my title and would appreciate it if you could take time to read it once and think about it twice.

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

*holds up broken rear view mirror*

That was actually a very nice post Mr C, very heartfelt. However, there's not a lot that can be said or done that'll get me back here. I've had all sorts beggin, but it's not gonna happen. I 'left' once before to get a point across (for those that remember the forumtopia days... for those that don't check out the 'Beefy MIA' thread http://forums.tweaktown.com/viewtopi...er=asc&start=0 ), but don't feel that I should have to do that to get things done around here.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and things just seemed to be getting worse and worse. I'm not gonna go through it all in the public forums, cos it doesn't need to be here (not that I can do it in the staff forum anymore...). I'm just very unhappy with the way things operate around here, despite the efforts that many of the staff go to trying to keep things running. I've had my say in plenty of places, and others seem to agree, yet we hear and see nothing.

I originally was just going to bail out and leave things be, but after all the messages I've received, I don't know if I can just sit by.. Who knows, there might be a Beeftown popping up soon. :) (Nah, I couldn't do that... it's a crap name. :) )

Comment

You gott'a do what you gott'a do, my friend.

I don't know what will become of that sofa without your arse to prop it up.

Best wishes and much happiness to you :)
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      Who knows, there might be a Beeftown popping up soon. :) (Nah, I couldn't do that... it's a crap name. :) )
                      If you build it, they will come. Personally, I think it has a nice ring to it.

Comment

While fully aware that I am nowhere near the most active contributer to the forums, I thought I'd still mention that I have removed myself as an Administrator and am retiring from the forums.

All the best to you all.

~Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                          While fully aware that I am nowhere near the most active contributer to the forums, I thought I'd still mention that I have removed myself as an Administrator and am retiring from the forums.

All the best to you all.

~Osiris
                          to concentrate on yr12 gav?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoric

to concentrate on yr12 gav?
                            Heh... not entirely. But I'm not going to go into reasons here.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
                              I cannot control these new boards options any more than the powers beyond these clueless have been mods/admins who are morning the passing of a very creditable brother in the name of beefy.
                              dryadsoul: Cheers mate.

Comment

Osiris: Gav, all the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X