No announcement yet.

Virgin urinals (sorry girls)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta admit - I think they're kind of funny, as long as the women's toilets have something similar
    what would be demeaning would be to think that all business class travellers are male (whick KLM apparently does - they have male only toilets in some of theur business lounges).

Comment

FC*KING EXCELLENT.

Comment

Somewhat like the international airports of the 70's for a single father in need of diaper change. Nothing for it in the mens room and the lady's
        room not being coed, left one with no options beside the causeway carpet.
        And i can assure the condescending looks/remarks a father of waist length hair received while doing so were far beyond the reproach of a weaker man.
        I simpley took in stride with an occasional volley of the the nastiest sneers/remarks.

Hell, these days i won't hesitate to use the womens can if the mens doesn't have a changing area, and all without more than a polite "Still no change board in the mens, hey?" And that's rare as most now have coed changing
        stations with cribs & sofas.
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          Maybe #Hashx# isn't equiped to do it standin' up. :confused:
          I uhhh...at a loss for words here :oops: lol I thought The bottom pic was a Toliet not a Urnial I kinda looks like one with the Pic being shot from above.

And No I don't need any assistance, but If your feeling kind then....*Disapears* :roll:

Comment

hey hey!!

Comment

Here your terminal patriotic: Cannot be off topic as he is talking Crap 2
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
              X