Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The__tweaker
    And yes I made sure he won't steal again.
    Did ya get any pix of that with your new camera :devil win
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Who was this guy? Why did he steal it? What do you mean disturbed?
      How did you get it back, did you hold him at gun point?

Comment

Tweaker, glad that a bad situation worked out for your good and didn't lead to more trouble for you. :thumb:

Regarding Spybot:
        I just visited my fiance's daughter this last weekend. Her Dell was having issues (other than the self-loathing that must come from being a Dell) and was so popup infested that you couldn't even navigate the browser....it would redirect you to anywhere but where you wanted to go. I whipped out my portable harddrive, hooked up and loaded Adaware and Spybot S&D. Between the two programs (I personally always run BOTH programs) I found 680 spyware objects! :wow: Once all that and 2 viruses found by AVG were removed, and some disk cleanup and defragging, her machine runs like new... and all for free.
        I'd say the lesson here is: Don't put all your trust in any one program or reviewer. It's best to do some comparisons and consider the source it's coming from. I have seen WAY too many reviews by obviously embittered people trying to cause damage to products that failed because they used them improperly.

Comment

Working as a computer support tech, i get calls like this all the time. I had this one lady swear to me that her entire monitor had shrunk 1 and a half inches in the past week. I thought she was off her gord, but Come to find out she changed the vertical and horizontal settings to the smallest they could get. Her screen was about 5x5. it was funny. Theres lots of dummies out there.

:no: <== this guys looks like he is flipping us off.

Comment

heh, same thing happened to my bro at college. He's computer illeterate and somehow his McAfee fire wall crashed about a week before he came home. Adaware found 275 pieces of junk :wow: . People really should learn maintenence for their machines, I cant believe that OEM companies dont include literature on this. : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Originally posted by Mista K6
              I cant believe that OEM companies dont include literature on this. : peace2: Mista K6
              if they did what percentage do you think would bother to read it? and of the ones that read it, how many would follow it?

the internet is full of info on how to protect yourself, and yet the problem continues to get worse...

Comment

He won't steal again.
                And yes I made sure he won't steal again.
                Did you cut off his hands? :hammer:
                :-(

Comment

Working...
                X