Echostar/Dishnetwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echostar/Dishnetwork?

Did any of you state side folks that have this see the message that was rolling along the bottom of the screen the other night(March 5)? Said something about ES/DN subscribers might be losing some channels? It appeared to be some sort of hacked, b/c a black bar would appear about half way through the message. I havent seen anything about it anywhere. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it?

have you tried to contact your provider and ask them? i'm sure they could give you a definitive answer. there may even be something on their associated web sites...

Comment

I saw that as well. It said that they were gonna cut MTV, VH1, Comedy Central [waht i was watching :rolleyes2], Nickeloden, etc. I dont have a dish because we get a lot of snow here and lots of cloudy days (clouds at ground level most often :blah:)

i would check direct tv's website or call them to find out if there are definatly. that would be a pretty big let down for a lot of people if they did cut those channel's.

BTW: Hey Minibubba! How u been?!

Comment

Full page ad in todays Portland Oregonian:

Demand Your Favorite Channels Back!!!!
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
        X