Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TT Canadian Lab Testing Room Pictures (Dialup Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, that's right...all Canadians are beer-drinking, hockey-playing, technology-lacking Inuit living amongst the walruses on the vast expanses of ice and snow.

*notes the fact that he doesn't drink beer*
    *notes the fact that he doesn't play hockey, and hasn't owned a hockey stick for some time*
    *notes the fact that he has a relatively top-end computer*
    *notes the fact that he has a digital camera, scanner, printer, and home theatre*
    *notes the fact that it's Christmas eve, and there's no snow*
    *notes that his friends all have similar traits*

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SearanoX

*notes the fact that it's Christmas eve, and there's no snow*
      I was with you untill that!
      So where in states do u live?

Comment

It's called Toronto, it's near Lake Ontario, and it's in Canada. :p

Comment

Wish I could say we didnt have snow. But we have a lot less then last year. Quite cold though, but I guess thats what happens when your heater stops working...

Now I must go, for the heat from my monitor and computer will melt my igloo if I do not.:thumb:

Comment

ehummm...

ANY FEEDBACK ON THE ACTUAL ROOM?

erhm...

Comment

haha, welcome to the TweakTown Forums :) After 5-6 posts, dont expect the topic to be discussed anymore :)

The room is very nice, I really like wooden tones in computer rooms too, cuz all the modern lookning stuff just makes my rig look bad. I think you need alot more TweakTown signs around though, so when you take pics to send to other review sites, and they post the pic, your advertising on their site for free, not that theyd ever post a pic of another reviewers test room, but ya never know when Anand is gonna do a "Review Room Roundup".....rambaling R0x0rZ!!!!!

Peace

Comment

Working...
              X