Ok, the winter is among some of us..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The__tweaker
    2 inches..? Better be careful then so you ya bike don't end up in the ditch.. :laugh:

Nahhh, i got some strap on spikes that make my Harley run all winter long , it's just getting out of this damn wheel chair long enough to put some serious miles on that puppy that counts:laugh:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
      Nahhh, i got some strap on spikes that make my Harley run all winter long , it's just getting out of this damn wheel chair long enough to put some serious miles on that puppy that counts:laugh:
      May I ask why are you in a wheel chair..:?:

(not that it's any of my business)

Comment

i have a spinal desease called degenerative spinal sublexation, which occasionally puts me in a wheelchair.....but, if i'm still human
        while in this state...................which i found to be funny last year when you told me to "roll home in my wheelchair old man"
        but, happy new year anyway:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
          which i found to be funny last year when you told me to "roll home in my wheelchair old man"
          but, happy new year anyway:laugh:
          :rofl: Sorry but got to upgrade my memory.. :shrug:

Happy new year m8! hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
            :rofl: Sorry but got to upgrade my memory.. :shrug:

Memory Upgrade available.......you were baking up Fieldgenerator on one of his post that i found offensive to the female half of our breed and failed to see the humor in...........so, anyway, you and i did a flame type trip untill ya got on that wheelchair thing and i let it go as you had no idea that i actually spend 3-6 months out of each year in one..........but, i have noticed that you have done alot of growing since then:thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X