Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Legislation to outlaw home built PCs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right. They have better things to do, like check for people not wearing seat belts, arresting 7yr old boys for pointing their finger like a gun and going "bang-bang", and of course, eating donuts.

Comment

Not wearing seatbelts!! :eek:

Actually, I have heard rumors about such heinous criminal activities.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

this is the biggest bunch of crap i ever heard... i mean how are they going to stop ppl from doing it, lets look at a simple case of the Cuban Cigs in the US can u buy them yes are they legal no can u smoke them yes, i dont live in the US so i dont care but i do live next to it in a cold country where what ever the US does or monkey politicians do the same (execpt the cuban cigs ;) )... well im sure that if they did pass this stores would still sell the hardware i mean say u got a smaller store and u got $2mil. in inventory are the producers going to give every store back their money for the inventory??? I DONT THINK SO... what could happen is stores selling stuff way below prices to get rid of it. well what ever happens i doupt ppl will give their PC just cause they are home built u know what i mean. Good Luck

Comment

all i can add is

go to it and sign :smokin: plz

Comment

Working...
          X