Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kay

What lesson?????????????????:confused:
    :D I'm pretty sure I had been , when I decided I think I had myself to .

And thats how I got to be a Engineering Geologist, mind you not a geological engineer.......It might seem thats there no difference, but my Prof's took exception to it. The first builds thing on... and the 2nd discrib's thing about rocks. Kind important if your building dams or something big on rocks.

Now back to the Pants.....sounds more interesting....guess i get side tracked reading these thing from the begining. Or just don't get back to them quick enough.

:o

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
      that it makes you do stupid stuff
      stupid stuff to ya........I smell some HEHE's amoung your mates. FYI....:D

Comment

Geologist {smacks self upside head}!
        Why didn't I think of that?
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

That was going to be my next post lol, Geologist, but thought General sounded better :D

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
            that it makes you do stupid stuff
            like trying to out drink a tank, eh slamo! :D

won't try that again anytime soon will you!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
            TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
              That was going to be my next post lol, Geologist, but thought General sounded better :D
              Mmmm Hmmm .....OK:laugh:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C

Mmmm Hmmm .....OK:laugh:
                You doubting me Mr C??? :cry:

Comment

:laugh: :laugh: I remember one.....I'll tell....

Had a High School buddy that had a Honda Coupe, and lived on a hill. He got blitz'd and passed out.....so we drove him home.....

5 of us picked up the car, with him in it, and carried it up a flight of stairs and put on the front porch, headlight pointed at the front door....turned up the stereo, and turned on the lights.......to this day his pop still can't figure out how his car got up there.....we've all had a laugh or too since.

Nothin like ol'e stories......:D

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
                    :laugh: :laugh: ........ Nothin like ol'e stories......:D
                    LOL - I've seen some of those pictures on the web

KAY? Doubt you?
                    Now wouldn't you suppose I might know better than to doubt you?

Comment

:D really.....ya'd think......me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
                        :laugh: :laugh: I remember one.....I'll tell....

Had a High School buddy that had a Honda Coupe, and lived on a hill. He got blitz'd and passed out.....so we drove him home.....

5 of us picked up the car, with him in it, and carried it up a flight of stairs and put on the front porch, headlight pointed at the front door....turned up the stereo, and turned on the lights.......to this day his pop still can't figure out how his car got up there.....we've all had a laugh or too since.

Nothin like ol'e stories......:D
                        We used to do stupid stuff like that, lifting up the cars and putting bricks under them and taking the wheels, or sitting the car on top of the cement garbage bins, was so funny to see their faces when the came back and found their cars like that.

Comment

Brought in cranes, or what ever......never figured out how a couple of kids did it with nothin but a idea of the moment & no prior planning.

Remember another one at our senior sneek.......covered the flag pole with the tires off the athelitic field. Four of us, a section of rope and an hour of work. sack'm right up.....got us on the cover of the Denver Post.

Suppose I should be careful revealing some of the......got kids on the site.

Comment

Ya' wanna' watch the Statute Of Limitations too!:laugh:

Comment

BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Has anyone else got any pictures of themselves?

Comment

This one was an accident, hit the timer by mistake.
                                Came out as good as any I purposely took though:laugh:
                                Cheesy little 640x480 digi camera. But it fit the budget, which is cheesy as well

Comment

Working...
                                X