What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next?

Just when you think you've seen it all on Ebay, now this.

It just goes to prove that some mothers do have them. :rolleyes2

Comment

It's been pulled already. :(

Comment

Ahh, what was it ? Or is that a safe question ?
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Well it was safe enough to be posted on the BG...

What was it...? A Baby?
          - Damien

Comment

Some guy living in Canada was auctioning his small finger on eBay. Basically if someone offered him $50,000+ USD,
            he was prepared to cut of his own finger, and pass it and a video of the amputation on to the successful bidder.

Comment

thats just as bad as someone auctioning off their kidney on there some years back...all i can say is at least ebay checks whats being posted.

Comment

Did anyone get a screenshot?
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

What some people would do for $$$ .......
                  Well, I live in Canada, but I'm NOT THAT STUPID !!!
                  SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Now don't get any ideas m8s.. Having all ya fingers intact can be good when building your comps.. Even though I think a few around here could sacrifice a finger or two in order to afford that dream computer.. :eek:

Comment

Mmmmmm.....dream computer......mmmmmmm......NOO !!! I must resist !
                      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol
                        Mmmmmm.....dream computer......mmmmmmm......NOO !!! I must resist !
                        Come on, ya got 10 of em' don't ya..? You could spare one..

:rofl: :laugh:

Comment

while on the topic of stupid ebay auctions, have a look at this one!

i've got a screeny if it gets deleted
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

How about this one,

I am legitimately trying to sell nothing.

It is hard to describe nothing but I can tell you that it is nothing like anything
                            you have ever seen. There is no photo available because I do not know how to take a picture of nothing.

Some sellers have tried to trick buyers into buying nothing. This is not my goal.
                            I am really trying to sell nothing. My friends tell me that people will buy
                            anything on eBay. Now I want to see if I it is possible to sell nothing. I also
                            want to find out how much nothing is worth to someone? I want to find out the
                            price of nothing.

If you want to be the first person to buy nothing from me, bid on this item. Bid
                            as high or as low as you want to (there is no reserve price). I may or may not try
                            to sell nothing again; it depends on how well this auction goes. But if you want
                            to be the first one to buy nothing from me, then go ahead and bid on this item.

Note: If you bid on this item, you are bidding on nothing. If you end up with the winning bid,
                            you will get nothing. I will ship nothing to you. There are no shipping costs
                            associated with this item because it costs nothing to ship nothing.

For more information, click here.

Comment

: omg:

Comment

Working...
                              X