No announcement yet.

The Event of last year :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I thought it was made by.......

Nah I better keep that to myself. :D

Comment

that was a brilliant piece of filmmaking beefy :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: I suggest a sequel demonstrating how to put a window in ur case :D :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
        Hehe, gives me some ideas of things to do with my old dead parts :flames:
        reminds me of a tradition some of my old roommates and myself had...once a year we would take the oldest computer we had (that was getting replaced) and completely destroy it using whatever we had available... bats, pipes, trees, lighter fluid... we started with the old compaq's some of them had, but since I moved and they are all out of Compaq's, I'm not sure if the tradition continues...:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by theyneverknew
          that was a brilliant piece of filmmaking beefy :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: I suggest a sequel demonstrating how to put a window in ur case :D :woot:
          Don't worry about that... We got window mods with a solid slug from a shotgun, as well as other stuff... :)

This took far too long to type when drunk....

Comment

Yeah ya lucky I'm not the type to show my message logs. :devil win

Comment

Don't forget to add the disclaimer "No animals were killed in the making of this film." (None were, right?)
              :-(

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
                Don't forget to add the disclaimer "No animals were killed in the making of this film." (None were, right?)
                no, but a whole zoo WAS hurt in the filming ;) :p
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
                  I can't put that in... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                    Yeah ya lucky I'm not the type to show my message logs. :devil win
                    Hehehe.. just had a look then. I think the most coherent line was ';east ypoi cam sti;; tupe' - which translates to 'least you can still type'

:) I don't even know how I managed to log onto Trillian

Comment

Yeah it looked to me like ya were plastered to the floor. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X