No announcement yet.

Tryin to get sig to work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATTENTION this is not a draydsoul post, but, as you knew that was a lie....... help me i wanna get my boobs back.......and i was too stupid too save the post that worked.....so, i guess you are all saved saved from those dancing dd'ds.......Minibubba Help Me:hammer:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
      help me i wanna get my boobs back.......and i was too stupid too save the post that worked.....so, i guess you are all saved saved from those dancing dd'ds.......Minibubba Help Me:hammer:
      I hear they've got surgery for that kind of thing... or simply fixing up some html code should do the trick. :) all fixed.

Comment

Alright Beffy, for that trick i promise to never call ya Keifer again:laugh: But, how did ya manage to get the code way shorter than anyone else???:confused:

Comment

you only need one line for that pic. :) it's very simple, as I'm sure you can now see.

Comment

Originally posted by asklepios
            < html>< img src="http://forums.twe aktown.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=149474"></ img></ html>
            Is that a different way of posting pictures on vB? I use [img], not the pointed brackets, and you have the <html> in there...works fine for me without all that stuff.

On a side note, can I use a .php file here for random signatures? I'm thinking of using the random signature here that I use on other message boards.

Comment

you can either use the vB [ img ] tag, or simply the html < img src= > tag.

php sigs work, as all the SETI sigs around here are php-based.

Comment

gee this here thread turned out longer than shady records lawsuit papers..

Comment

That's odd, it didn't work when I tried before. I'll try again.

Gah, have to setup a new account and re-upload everything because I don't want to pass my bandwidth limit...

EDIT: Ah, seems to be working now. Only uploaded five. The 25 or so I'm using on other places is a bit much, I think. ;)

Thanks for the help.

Comment

You're the King of Img html, Beefy , where the hell were you when i spent like 4 hours tryin' to figure this out a month ago:rofl:

Comment

• EEEEEEEAAAAeeeee.........Warning this is just a test pattern:shh:

Comment

• I want to redo my avitar, aaaa refresh my memory on size please?
                        I've worked on a few, but was unsure the size, and how to not let it get blurry dunkashane

Comment

• No more than 100X100 and if it's a Gif animation make sure
                          it's not to large a file

Comment

• Thanks, I just might give it a try, I think I've got one the right size
                            hold up a few and I'll give it a shot!!

Comment

• Wierd this new forum software doesn't seem to let my sig work anymore :( any one got any ideas why??

Comment

• you need a new url, it all changed with the switch. if you can find where the old image is now located, you can get it working again :)

Comment

Working...
                                X