Jokes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
    Congrats.....I hear-by present you with the gold medal for 1000 posts.....
    Are post counts still working for some people ??
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Two women are new arrivals at the Pearly Gates, and are comparing stories on how they had died.

First woman-- "I froze to death.

Second woman -- "You froze to death -- how horrible!"

First woman-- "Well, it wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?"

Second woman -- "I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den, watching TV."

First woman -- "So what happened?"

Second woman- - "I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere, that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched and down to the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under every bed. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally became so exhausted that I just keeled over and died with a massive heart attack."

First woman-- "Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive."
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The salesgirl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
        He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.
        A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter. She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
        He answers, " You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers .. cause it's sooooooooooo much cheaper. So....I figure if I have to roll my own .. so does she."
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• A mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole.
          One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says,"Yum! I smell maple syrup!"
          The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says "Yum! I smell honey!"
          The baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because the bigger moles are in the way so he says, "Geez, all I can smell is MOLASSES!"
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Thanx WS and Dryadsoul!
            No dryadsoul, I m still the best thing for my dog! :(

Originally posted by E^vol
            its working for every one :?:
            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
            Last Updated:
            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
            ======================
            jabber : [email protected]
            =======================
            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
            yabaa dabaa doo...
            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Jack and Betty are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
              "Betty, I was wondering -- have you ever cheated on me?"

"Oh Jack, why would you ask such a question now? You don't want to ask that question..."

"Yes, Betty, I really want to know. Please."

"Well, all right. Yes, 3 times."

"Three? When were they?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you were 35 years old and you really wanted to start the business on your own and no bank would give you a loan? Remember how one day the bank president himself came over to the house and signed the loan papers, no questions asked?"

"Oh, Betty, you did that for me! I respect you even more than ever, that you would do such a thing for me! So, when was number 2?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you had that last heart attack and you were needing that very tricky operation, and no surgeon would touch you? Remember how Dr. DeBakey came all the way up here, to do the surgery himself, and then you were in good shape again?"

"I can't believe it! Betty, I love that you should do such a thing for me, to save my life! I couldn't have a more wonderful wife. To do such a thing, you must really love me darling. I couldn't be more moved. When was number 3?"

"Well, Jack, remember a few years ago, when you really wanted to be president of the golf club and you were 17 votes short?"
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              =======================
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• For those who already have children past this age, this is hilarious.
                For those who have children this age, this is not funny.
                For those who have children nearing this age, this is a warning.
                For those who have not yet had children, this is a call for birth control.

The following came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas:
                Things I've Learned From My Children (Honest & No Kidding):

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
                2. If you spray hairspray on dust bunnies and run over them with rollerblades, they can ignite.
                3. A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
                4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape.......It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.
                5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.
                6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
                7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.
                8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
                9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.
                10. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.
                11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
                12. Super glue is forever.
                13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
                14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
                15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
                16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
                17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
                18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
                19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
                20. The fire department in Austin, Texas has a 5-minute response time.
                21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
                22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
                23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by asklepios
                  Originally posted by E^vol
                  its working for every one :?:
                  Not me !!! ???
                  I wonder how many posts I have these days....
                  SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• you have 735!!!!

go to your profile and click on "Search for all posts by this user".
                    :thumb:
                    Last Updated:
                    10th MARCH

======================
                    =======================
                    yabaa dabaa doo...
                    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Thanks. I didn't see that before.
                      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.
                        When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
                        In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.
                        When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.
                        When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.
                        When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.
                        I am now 40 and am looking for a girl with big ****.
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

:thumb:
                          Well, according to this.........i am 62......63 ahead of ya Asklepios
                          first time i ever bothered to check :rofl:
                          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant and they don't know what to do.
                            About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection.
                            The doctor says to the woman, "I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."
                            "Do you think it will work?" she asks.
                            "It's worth a try." he says. So, the doctor delivers the baby and then operates on the priest.
                            After the operation he goes in to the priest and says, "Father, you're not going to believe this."
                            "What?" asks the priest, "what happened?"
                            "You gave birth to a child!"
                            "But that's impossible!" says the priest.
                            "I just did the operation," insists the doctor, "it's a miracle! Here's your baby."
                            About fifteen years go by, and the priest realises he must tell his son the truth.
                            One day, he sits the boy down and says, "Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father."
                            The son says, "What do you mean, you're not my father?"
                            The priest replies, "I am your mother. The archbishop is your father."
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• In Tennessee, a guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale."
                              He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard. The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.
                              "You talk?" he asks.
                              "Yep," the mutt replies.
                              "So, what's your story?"
                              The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."
                              The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.
                              The owner says, "Ten dollars."
                              The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him, so cheap?"
                              The owner replies, "He's such a liar. He didn't do any of that ****"
                              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
                                Well, according to this.........i am 62......63 ahead of ya Asklepios
                                first time i ever bothered to check :rofl:
                                u r 1006 and i m 1015. how come u r ahead of me? :?:
                                Last Updated:
                                10th MARCH

======================
                                =======================
                                yabaa dabaa doo...
                                Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
                                X