X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slogans pt1
    ===========

So Few Men, So Few Who Can Afford Me.

I Suffer Occasional Delusions of Adequacy.

God Made Us Sisters, Prozac Made Us Friends.

If They Don't Have Chocolate In Heaven, I Ain't Going.

At My Age, I've Seen It All, Done It All, Heard It All...
    I Just Can't Remember It All.

My Mother Is A Travel Agent for Guilt Trips.

I Just Do What The Voices Inside My Head Tell Me to Do.

(Worn by a pregnant woman) A Man Did This To Me, Oprah.

If It's Called Tourist Season, Why Can't We Hunt Them?

Senior Citizen: Give Me My Damn Discount.

Princess, Having Had Sufficient Experience With Princes, Seeks Frog.

No, It Doesn't Hurt (on a "well-tattooed gentleman").

I Used To Be Schizophrenic, But We're OK Now.

Veni, Vedi, Visa: I came. I Saw. I Did a Little Shopping.

Comment

• Slogans pt2
      ===========

What If The Hokey Pokey Is Really What It's All About.

Coffee, Chocolate, Men... Some Things are Just Better Rich.

Liberal Arts Major... Will Think For Money.

Growing Old is Inevitable; Growing Up is Optional

IRS--Be Audit You Can Be.

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea. It's the Law.

If You Want Breakfast In Bed, Sleep In the Kitchen.

Wanted: Meaningful Overnight Relationship.

The Old Pro...Often Wrong...Never In Doubt.

If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You.

Old Age Comes at a Bad Time.

In America, Anyone Can Be President. That's One of the Risks You Take.

First Things First, but Not Necessarily in That Order.

Comment

• very nice :thumb: ...you manages to fit 27 jokes into 2 posts, hehe :p

Comment

• Originally posted by daedalus
          very nice :thumb: ...you manages to fit 27 jokes into 2 posts, hehe :p
          :confused: Your counting.....lol

:D Thanks

Comment

• An elderly man lay dying in his bed. In death's final
            agony, as he started to slip away, he suddenly smelled
            the aroma of his favourite chocolate chip
            cookies wafting up the stairs.

He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself
            from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made
            his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort
            forced himself down the stairs.

Gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled
            downstairs defying the pull of Morpheus. With laboured
            breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into
            the kitchen. Were it not for the immense pain caused
            by his extreme exertions he would have thought himself
            already in heaven for there spread out upon waxed paper
            on the kitchen table were hundreds of his favourite
            chocolate chip cookies.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love
            from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this
            world a happy man? Mustering one great final effort,
            with tears in his eyes, he threw himself toward the
            table.

Landing on his knees in a rumpled posture. His parched
            lips parted: the wondrous taste of the sweet biscuit
            was already mentally in his mouth, seemingly bringing
            him back to life. He felt renewed strength pulsate
            through his body. The aged and withered hand trembled on
            it's way to one lone biscuit at the edge of the table,
            when it was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife....

"F * ck off," she said, "they're for the funeral."

Comment

• Comment

• A guy walked into a psychiatrist's office wearing only cling-film underpants. The psychiatrist said, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts'.

Comment

• TEN TIMES IN HISTORY, WHEN USING THE "F" WORD WAS APPROPRIATE

10th - "Scattered @#$%ing showers, my ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC
                  9th - "How the @#$% did you work that out?" - Pythagorus, 126BC
                  8th - "You want WHAT on the @#$%ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566
                  7th - "Where did all those @#$%ing Indians come from?" - Custer,1877
                  6th - "It does so @#$%ing look like her!" - Picasso, 1926
                  5th - "Where the @#$% are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937
                  4th - "Any @#$%ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938
                  3rd - "What the @#$% was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945
                  2nd - "I need this parade like I need a @#$%ing hole in the head!" -JFK,1963
                  The number 1 most appropriate time for using the "F" word...

1st - "Aw c'mon. Who the @#$% is going to find out?"- Bill Clinton, 1997

Comment

• A young couple were making passionate love in the guy's van
                    A young couple were making passionate love in the guy's van (you know, shag carpets, big double mattress in the back... all that) when suddenly the girl, being a bit on the kinky side, yells out "Oh big boy, whip me, whip me!" The guy, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, he opens the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.

About a week later, the girl notices that the marks left by the whipping session are starting to fester a bit so she goes to the doctor. The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks "Did you get these marks having sex ?"

The girl is a little embarrassed but admits that, yes, she did. Nodding his head knowingly the doctor exclaims, "I thought so, because in all my years of doctoring you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

Comment

• Administratium
                      Investigators at a major research institution recently discovered the heaviest element known to science and have tentatively named it -Administratium. Administratium has no protons or electrons, thus having an atomic number of 0. It has, however, 1 neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistant vice neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by a force that involves the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called morons.

They are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since it has no electrons, Administratium is inert. However, it can be detected chemically, as it impedes every reaction it comes into contact with. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Administratium caused one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would have normally occurred in less than a second. Administratium has a half-life of approximately three years. However, it does not decay in the usual way, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons, vice neutrons and assistant vice neutrons exchange places. In fact, Administratium's mass will actually increase over time, since with each reorganisation some of the morons inevitably become neutrons, forming new isotopes. This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Administratium is spontaneously formed whenever moron concentration reaches a certain level. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as the Critical Morass.

Comment

• Two buddies were out for a Saturday stroll with their dogs
                        Two buddies were out for a Saturday stroll with their dogs... One had a Doberman pinscher and the other had a Chihuahua. As they sauntered down the street, the guy with the Doberman said to his friend, "Let's go over to that bar and get something to drink." The guy with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us." The one with the Doberman said, "Just follow my lead." They walked over to the bar and the guy with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in. The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, Mac, no pets allowed." The man with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is mySeeing-Eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman pinscher ?" The man said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good." The bouncer said, "OK, come on in." The buddy with the Chihuahua figured 'what the heck', so he put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in. Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed." The man with the Chihuahua said, "You don't understand. This is my Seeing-Eye dog." The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua ?" The man with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua ?....... They gave me a f*cking Chihuahua?!"

Comment

• That last one was on a beer commercial not long ago....

Comment

• I know.but the add would not have aired everywhere though..it is a classic

Comment

• yeah, I only saw it on Pay tv.. :)

Comment

• I've seen it on free-to-air...but it was slightly different. Still good though :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X