This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read above,

It appears he reset them due to some jesting in the forum.

I think he's depressed about loosing his couch and not thinking streight myself. *phfftt*

Comment

• Oh dear

Looks like I'll just have to call those gentlemen back again.

Comment

• The Star of the show: MR BEEFY!!

Don't worry I have faith in ya!!

Comment

• 3 days without a post? :?:

Can't have that now. :D

Comment

• we wouldnt want beefy to forget now!

Comment

• Ummm where is Beefy?? He hasn't posted anything in a while!! Is everything ok with him or is he just pretty ticked off with some people???:?:

Comment

• he hasnt been here cause these forums are getting lame with all that xp sp1 crap. thats the same reason why i dont come here much anymore, there used to be lots of intelligent, funny, worthwhile posts here, now its full of 12yo lamers whining cause their illegal winxp wont work properly.

that or he's actually been working for once.

Comment

• Well you have to look at it this way:

1. This is a forum that works to help people Right:?:
                  2. There is a thread that is designed for winxp Right:?:
                  3. If you think they are all kids, is it too hard to help:?:
                  4. If you don't like the questions "dont answer them"!

Personally I think it is about all the post count BS that has been going around weather in the bg or with this post here. I don't come to the forum to watch my post count cuz I can care less about them!! I come here cuz there are alot of interesting people who have alot of interesting things to say! The games in the beer garden are fun to play, makes surfing the web alittle better!
                  Simply little trivia problems that stump your mind or cute little articals that WS fills us with... or just to talk about your pc or if you have problems this is what its all about!!

Comment

• By golly, I think you have a point StormyWeather!

However I have little to offer in regards to Windows XP;

My experience with XP = 0
                    My copies of XP = 0
                    My PC's that have XP loaded = 0
                    # of MSKB articles regarding fixing cracked copies of XP = 0

So as you may have guessed by now, I don't have much to offer the members of this forum having difficulties with Windows XP.

But I am enthusiastic about the other stuff you mentioned that goes on around here.

my actual post count is somewhere between 614 bazillion & 0 :?:
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I agree with Mr. C and SW.

The XP forum is only one of many here on TT and there is sooooo many other areas of interest. The news and articles are great, the beer garden is unique, the people are helpful, funny and knowledgeable (except those of us that need a spell checker) .

Post counts mean nothing....I usually look at the length of time a person has been participating in a forum.

But then again, what do I know.. I'm a real newb

Comment

• Everyone needs a break now and again though :kay:

Comment

• ^^^ It seems like you've been taking one?:?:

Comment

• everyone seems to be taking a break!! What is this???

Comment

• have been catching up on TV and ironing..............still got days to go :cry:

Comment

• Well ohhh well the catching up on TV is ok.... but Ironing !! You should use my method of ironing.... :step 1: throw clothes in dryer....:step 2: wait to dry.... step 3: hang up right away! If rinkled before wearing repeat step 1 (lol) I dont even think I own an iron.......... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X