Plz Help me...Kryo 2???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help me...Kryo 2???

Hey guys, I got a big problem here. A little while back I got a 64mb Kyro 2 4500 video card and it worked great with Windows ME. Recently I upgraded to XP and now I cannot get the card to work at all. I have unistalled it and re-installed it many times but the picture is just not working. For example, when I first start Tribes 2, I hear the music through my speakers but the screen is black and when I play halflife, I can hear the music but all these wavy lines are on the screens. Btw, I have went to the www.powervr.com site and downloaded the XP drivers and still nothing works...please help me!
    Thx a lot!

Eric

This has been a pretty common problem, and one that was really half expected; poor driver support for this graphics chipset. Hopefully someone from our forums has this card and can direct you to a set of suitable drivers. :(
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Yeah I hope so too...so if anyone knows of some suitable drivers, plz post them for me because I am housebound due to the snow :(

Thx guys!

Comment

Try going to http://www.drivers.com , then going to the computer drivers page, there are loads of drivers there, but be warned i dont think all of them are legit.

Shepps :cheers:

Comment

Working...
        X