GeForce4 Ti4200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...
    I've upgraded to 41.07, downloaded Powerstrip, set my video to 4x. Still no improvement, I've only been getting 2900 on 3DMark2001, and I've seen benchmarks run with similar systems like mine with Ti4200s as well, and they get 10,000! Any other options?

Comment

Another thing. I know for a fact that the Ti4200 doesn't fullyfully support DirectX 9.0, but is it worth a shot upgrading to that? (I have 8.1 right now).

Comment

Everyone, completely disregard my other messages, this is probably the cause of my problems:
        In the System Info of 3DMark2001, it doesn't detect my video running on my AGP slot - my AGP card is "running" on a PCI slot! This isn't right. Is there some kind of detection problem? What should I do?

Comment

Well are u sure you have the card in the agp slot:o

Comment

Yes, I am...It's in the brown slot next to the white PCI slots, right?
            Anyway, could it be because I have my modem in the PCI slot closest to my card?

Comment

Firstly do you have agp enabled in bios? Also is hardware accelaration boosted up? I'd suggest totally deleting all drivers and do the install process again. I have seen others do this when 2001se didn't show their AGP, but had a N/A in that slot, and this stuff worked. Lastly I don't think you have anything wrong with hardware, I think it's probably operator error.

Comment

Thx man! I just reinstalled the drivers and it displayed my card at 4x! It more than doubled my 3DMark2001 Score (2800-8100) and I'm getting such better performance. Thanks a lot, dude!

Comment

Glad to see u got it working:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X