HELP!!! Sapphire Radeon wrongly flashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Sapphire Radeon wrongly flashed

I just bought a Sapphire Radeon 9500... and when I tried to software mod it under dos, I got a timeout error after it erased the bulk bios. Is there any way of undoing this besides bringing it back to the store and getting a new one? I had the correct program and flash bios... thanks in advance

I don't know much about flashing the bios on video cards - I've never bothered to do it...so I can't be much help.

I was under the impression that you only needed to flash the bios to enable OC'ing on cards with locked clocks & that the R9700 softmod for 9500np's was done either with patched drivers or with Rivatuner.

Comment

I can still start the computer with a boot disk... I only have no screen. I'm trying to reflash it now.

Comment

You might also try throwing a pci vid card in to display the screen while trying to re-flash the agp card.

Comment

If someone can make a .bin from his original Sapphire 9500 non-pro card bios and send it to me I would be really thankfull!... I have 4 files and none of them work :(

Comment

Working...
          X