• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What video card?

Well, I have the following computer system:

AMD Athlon 1900+ 12x 266 mhz
    Asus A7V266-e (AGP 4x)
    1 Gig of DDR 266 mhz RAM

I had a GForce Ti4200 in my computer, but that one has overheathed! It was a crap card, so actually it was my own fault. What new card should I buy now? Is it worth to buy a video card with faster DRR Ram then 266 mhz for my computer? Should I buy another GForce Ti4200 or should I buy a Ti4600? Any help is welcome!

TheFly

in my area a Ti4600 is the same price as a Radeon9700 non-pro....if that's within your budget - that's the card I would get:thumb:

Comment

If you want a ge force 4 get a descent ti 4200 and u can overclock it to about the same speed as a ti 4600. Much cheaper:cheers:

Comment

Is the ASUS V9280 VS any good at overclocking?

Comment

For the RAM question...imao, I'd wait for the next big upgrade ! You probably won't see that much of a difference (for the $$$), and things are going to change fairly soon ( DDR-II ) !
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

I got a chaintech gf4 ti4200 se it over clocked well with the stock cooling 305 core 595 mem pretty stable came with 2 games and some cables and adpters and in my opinion it's the sexiest thing since carmen electra .

Comment

Working...
            X