3d mark score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d mark score

I think that there is something wrong with my video card. I'm getting a pretty low score compared to other radeon 8500LE video cards. And the main problem is that my video card is 128 mb and other people's video card is only 64mb. My card should kill all the other cards but unfortenalty its not.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=3236170

How much more are other PIII 866's gettin' with theirs? :?:

Comment

Anything from 5150-5459, and they're worse cards too, since they're the 64 mb model.

Comment

Hang on, is that a dual cpu setup that ya got? :?:

Comment

I think we need to know your full system specs before we can really help

the clock speeds of your Radeon are more important than the fact that it's a 128MB - what is yours running at?

Comment

Now here's an ATi man. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              Now here's an ATi man. :thumb:

...I'm not sure who I got that reputation...I've always had one of each (ATi & nVidia) in my systems

I suppose that's still a lot more ATi hardware than some people have ever had:rolleyes:

Comment

Very true as I havn't had time to play with with my R9000 yet to find all the things needed to know to really push the cheap A$$ little ******* (I know I can get 7500pts out of it). Though it's the first (and so far only) ATi based card that I've laid hands on but just about everything else (bar highend graphics and KYRO based cards) I know about which to me makes you an expert (same goes for dually setups as well). : peace2:
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

No, I don't have a dual cpu. The system on the left is mine, the sysem on the right is the one I'm comparing my score to. My specs:

866 Pentium 3
                  Intel MOBO
                  192 mb ram
                  radeon 8500LE 128mb card
                  win xp pro

Comment

What is your score?

.....192MB of RAM is a little skimpy for WinXP - that's certainly not going to help

Comment

I can only see the dually setup in that link. :confused:

Which I thought was your's and didn't think the score that bad. :(

Comment

Maybe the website links weird, well here is the screenshot of the scores, my pc is on the left (running DX 9) :

Comment

Well other than ya one CPU, different version drivers and 842MB shorter on memory I can't see ya prob? :smokin:
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

.....not all LE's are the same either
                            clock speeds range from 250/250 (more if it's OC'd) down to 230/230 or lower - I've even seen some cheap 230/183 LE's around - in fact the crucial model has 6ns cheaps for a 166MHz memory clock

the clocks will affect your scores more than the extra 64MB of RAM

...do you know what yours is clocked at?

Comment

Mines the crucial one, and the memory clock is that low? Huh, I didn't know that. Then I guess that could be it. Wiggo, this is just one person I'm comparing my system to. Their are other people with less ram, who scored higher. Also, 3dmark tests are not that system intensive so ram shouldn't play an important part.

Comment

Working...
                              X