Radeon 9500Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon 9500Pro

I should have A Radeon 9500Pro in my possesion by Fri (the 13th)
    $285cdn (~$175USD) - seems like a pretty good deal if really does stack up to a Ti4600, like some of the Prof. reveiws say.
    I'll post a few benched when I have them.

ohh nice. :)
    thats kool. and that price is purty good 285can. the least i saw was 299.
    i could afford that video card right now but i think now i need a motherboard frist. specially when the motherboard cost around 200 USD. [thats around 310 Canadian i think]....
    i think it's a nice video card.

Comment

it may just be me but it would seem like if you could possibly wait a couple months do so, cuz when fx comes out you will have one of two options getting the cheaper and thus more ocable :D(i wonder what kind of ocing we will get with under clocked 500 chips the thought make me very happy :P) verson of it or going with the same card but probably for cheaper cuz it won't be as comparetivly powerful cuz being like a ti 4600 just isn't so wonderful an more, though i am sure it will kick the crap out of your 8500, but if you go with the 95 pro lets see some scores on that baby

Comment

Originally posted by Theberkin8or
        it may just be me but it would seem like if you could possibly wait a couple months do so, cuz when fx comes out you will have one of two options getting the cheaper and thus more ocable :D(i wonder what kind of ocing we will get with under clocked 500 chips the thought make me very happy :P) verson of it or going with the same card but probably for cheaper cuz it won't be as comparetivly powerful cuz being like a ti 4600 just isn't so wonderful an more, though i am sure it will kick the crap out of your 8500, but if you go with the 95 pro lets see some scores on that baby
        Don't worry - I'll eventually get a GF Fx too :thumb:

I wouldn't hold my breath for the lower clocked versions - as far as I know it's only the fastest version due out in jan/feb/mar of next year (dates vary depending on who's article you read) - much like the way it was with the Ti4200, we will probably have to wait a while for the cheaper version to be available.

....the eng. dept at work has just started training on a new CAD package - an I already have plans to get 3 x P4 3GHz/Granite Bay/Geforce FX workstations for them this spring.....I'm sure they'll score a few 3DMarks.

Comment

Swweet! :) hehe... i'd kill some one to get the Gef. fx.

Does any one know how much an FX scores on DoomIII the Leaked version??..... cuz i saw one review which said that is gave 50 Framerates with a 1024x768 resolution. but i didn't really belive that.

Comment

bad news - my hardware supplier hasn't been able to get me the 9500Pro by the date he promised, so as a consolation he offered me an outstanding deal on a 9700Pro....I guess I'll have to settle for that card
            :rolleyes:

Comment

lol i would love to settle for at 9700 pro, i am sure we could arrange a trade;)

Comment

Remember, you CANNOT overclockthe RADEON 9500 PRO without the modified BIOS created by Kip over at www.rage3d.com. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X