No announcement yet.

X-Micro GF4 Ti4200 128mb DDR who's got one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Micro GF4 Ti4200 128mb DDR who's got one???

so who's got one and what do you think of it???

Can't talk about the 128MB variety, but I have the 64MB version by the same company and it works very well. Stable and overclocks well on top of a good price. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

I'm happy with my card even though it'll only o/c to 315/575 before it freaks out on 3dmark!

Comment

I too am interested in the ti4200 x-micro with vivo.

pretty cheap, well the 64mb is like $260.

Could be good, I've heard good things anyway.

Comment

I'm in the middle of choosing either this card or a Leadtek one (which i can get for $275AU).

I have been told that the Leadtek one is a little better for overclocking with its wrap around heatsink.

Any thoughts on that?

Comment

Up until recently Leadtek cards were all I used but I still use their GF4 Ti cards which I find overclock well and have good software packages. I got my Leadtek GF4 Ti4200 My VIVO from Nth. Rocks Computer Markets for $245aus. :thumb:

I've stopped usin' any GF4 MX's though as for around $140-$150aus ya can get a base Gigabyte Maya R9000 which performs up there with GF3 Ti200's plus have DX8.1 support. :devil win
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Hi Wiggo that price of mine was from a comp store in marylands but since i live on the north side where is this Nth. Rocks Computer Markets?

Do i need to know anything special to get a great price like this.

Thanks for anymore info mate

:D

Comment

Working...
              X