TV Card Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Card Question

With a TV card, can you record what is coming through the card? If so, what could I record with? Any particular program?

Getting a good one will usually also get the software that you need so check out the software packages that come with them as your bound to find one that will suit your purpose. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I'd go with an ATI TV Wonder or an MSI TV@nywhere...
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Actually, just get the MSI....
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Done. I bought it through NewEgg.com and since I order from them frequently, I should get it Thursday or Friday.

I've heard some bad things about the ATI one so I'm glad I went with the MSI choice, there aren't too many TV Tuner cards that I have seen.

I'm trying to look for a PCI card that can do USB 2.0 and Firewire for my next purchase, any suggestions on that?

Comment

Ya, I want the MSI TV@nywhere too, but I'll get an NV30 first...As for the USB 2.0 & Firewire, I have both onboard....but...
            Here's a good one from Belkin for starters...I'm sure there are lots of others...
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

http://shopnow123.safeshopper.com/23/251.htm?347

What do you think of this?

Comment

Do you still need a PCI card with that ? How does it connect ?
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

At first I was asking the same thing but then found out you do need a PCI card as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X