Dual Monitor Question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Monitor Question???

Hey guys...just curious...i have 2 monitors on my geforce 4 ti 4400...i also have my tv connected to it by S-Video...is there a way to have my tv enabled and the dual monitors working at the same time...usually i have to disable 1 monitor and then the Tv will display my desktop...also are there PCI cards that only have Svideo out just incase my question has no answers...thanks again

Peace

FiReBLaZR

I doubt that you can as only 2 viewing devices can be used at once as far as I know. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      I doubt that you can as only 2 viewing devices can be used at once as far as I know. ;)
      FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!....thanks anywayz...lol

FiReBLaZR
      :snip: :snip: :snip:

Comment

rofl :zzz:

Comment

The only way to do that would be to add another video card as far as I know or get a Matrox Parhelia. : peace2:

Comment

recommend a cheap pci gf2mx :D

Comment

Yes a TV out version would be best and use the TV out on it if you want ya two monitors for game play. :thumb:

Comment

That would be pretty tight to have setup :thumb:

Comment

Yeah im probably going to save some and probably get some GF 2 PCI card with a TV out...that should work...and would i get any conflicts or any problems?...thanks...peace

Comment

Working...
                  X