Radeon Card ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon Card ?

I have a question. I do not know very much about Video Cards. In one computer I have a Radeon HD 4670. (W7 32) My Monitor is a 24” Samsung 2493HM. I have the resolution set to 1440 X 900 because I don’t see so well. This resolution on this card fills the whole screen. I also have a Radeon HD 5770 on another computer (W7 64) and when I try to set the resolution to 1440X900 I do not get a full screen. Can anyone give me light on this? TIA

Re: Radeon Card ?

Got it fixed. Thanks

Comment

Re: Radeon Card ?

I assume you are using a different monitor with the other computer. If the monitor itself has a resolution greater than 1440x900, then it is only showing the 1440x900 you set it to show and is not using the "surplus" pixels. If you specified a resolution 800x600, assuming the monitor supports that resolution, it would show an even smaller picture. You should check the native resolution of the monitor and what options it allows. Another consideration is the aspect ratio of the monitor - the ratio of pixel width to height. If it has a different aspect ratio than your settings, it is possible to fill up the screen in either the horizontal or vertical dimension but leave a horizontal or vertical band on two sides.
      There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
      X