3dMark 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dMark 2001

Where do you guys get this software? Is it shareware, freeware, or do i have to buy it? If i have to buy it, anyone know anyplace online that has it cheap? Thanks:cheers:

The free version, http://gamershq.madonion.com/download/?3dmark2001.shtml ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

You can also get it from www.voodoofiles.com. You may find the downloading faster there.:geek:

Comment

Originally posted by False Christian
        You can also get it from www.voodoofiles.com. You may find the downloading faster there.:geek:
        Yup, much faster...thx..

I got a score of...:laugh:2064:laugh:
        I really can't wait for this upgrade I'm doing...

CURRENT OLD SPECS:

P3 600Mhz
        Asus P2B-S
        256Mb PC100
        Radeon 7500
        SB Live!
        16x DVD
        8x/4x CD-RW
        cheap ass case...
        300W PSU
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by E^vol

Yup, much faster...thx..

I got a score of...:laugh:2064:laugh:
          I really can't wait for this upgrade I'm doing...

CURRENT OLD SPECS:

P3 600Mhz
          Asus P2B-S
          256Mb PC100
          Radeon 7500
          SB Live!
          16x DVD
          8x/4x CD-RW
          cheap ass case...
          300W PSU

Once you get into benchmarking with 3D mark you'll notice there are ways to get your score up. Pretty much everyone uses these tweaks (basically just general tweaking with drivers etc, I don't even want to go there - I want to keep this short!)
          So don't worry about your score now. With tweaking and with your set up you could propably add almost 2000 points.
          So whats the point with this program then? Well, good quastion. I have not really find any real world use for it except competing for scores with other benchmarkers LOL ...

Andy

Comment

I got a score of 9680 with all of the features turned on in my ati8500. Is this low? Here's the system:

p4 2.4 (533mhz version), epox 4g4a mb, 512mb ddr 2100, 120gb hardrive (with 8 mb buffer), ati8500 128mb (using new catalyst drivers) :confused:

Comment

A few tweaks should see ya over the 10k mark. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X