Ati Radeon 9000 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ati Radeon 9000 Pro

Found this while surfing. Not sure if its first "real" review but review of the new Radeon 9000Pro nevertheless. Expecting more of these to pop up very soon ...

anyway, worth to read through complitely.

http://www.viahardware.com/r9p_1.shtm

Andy

Yes I linked that yesterday morning in the news. ;)

Comment

Pretty Cool article...i thought the cd was cut or something when i first saw it..i was like, "wtf".:D
      - Damien

Comment

Oops! Sorry Wiggo, didn't notice that on the main page.
        (Maybe its becouse the news are easy to miss becouse of the slower updated 'new content@tweaktown' being first on that page)
        Nevertheless, my humble apologies.

And cheers! :cheers:

Andy

Comment

When ya at the front page next time just go to the bottom of the page and in the drop box change the figure to 30 Items and that way ya shouldn't miss anything that was posted during the course of the day.
          I usually do two lots of news per day (3 yesterday) and Tweak adds his bits (except he on holidays atm) but the service may not be updated much over this weekend as I'll be away as well. ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Wiggo Can you actually go a day without posting? You could update from your sister's house couldn't you?

Comment

Accessing the emailbox would be the problem really. :(
              I'm sure ya's can servive but the missus got up crook this morning so I may have to put it off till another weekend. :cry:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
              X