I want to buy a new videocard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy a new videocard!

I want to buy a new videocard but i only have a budget of 200 euro. About 200 dollar US. What is a good option for me?

Have a look around at the GF4 Ti4200's as they should be in your range plus most o/c to near GF4 Ti4600 speeds. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Would it be better to wait a couple of weeks because of the new ati ones?

Comment

I found a ti4200 64mb from MSi for 209 euro. And a ti4200 128mb Msi for 239 euro. Will there be a huge difference in speed between the two?

Comment

the 128 mb version will most likely be better in teh long term...especially if u play games liek doom 3:cheers:

Comment

Some 64MB ones use faster memory and get higher o/c's but with games gettin' more graphical with their textures the 128MB would be better. Also have a look for the Leadtek brand of it as here they're much cheaper than the MSI ones. ;)

Comment

I found one the leadtek a250 128mb ti4200 is this a good one? 259 euro. But what means vivo?

Comment

It has both Video In and Video Out capabilities so ya lookin' at the topline one there and there are cheaper versions. ;)

Comment

I picked up a Powercolor GF4Ti4200 128MB for $265cdn (~$US170) - Powercolor doesn't have the greatest rep. but this seems to be a solid card - OC's to 275/550 w/stock cooling - on a very warm day. No Vi - but it has S-Video out & DVI out...if that's important to you.

Comment

Wow very cheap, i'll search for it!

Comment

Why don't ya just search for any GF4 Ti4200 and get back to us with the brand names and we'll see if there are any oppinions about them. ;)

Comment

Check out Chaintech...i got my Ti4600 for 297 around April...now it must be around 280 or a bit less. You can imagine what the Ti4400 are going for.: peace2:
                        - Damien

Comment

Very good prices on Ti4200's seem to go by quickly. Newegg had one for $129 two weeks ago, but it is gone. There are many deals for around $150 US that you should be able to find. Just be ready to move quickly when a deal appears. I have seen deals on Ti4400's for less than you're quoting for a 4200.

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                            drpeterbright[/size]]
                            Very good prices on Ti4200's seem to go by quickly. Newegg had one for 9 two weeks ago, but it is gone. There are many deals for around 0 US that you should be able to find. Just be ready to move quickly when a deal appears. I have seen deals on Ti4400's for less than you're quoting for a 4200.
                            As he's in Europe the cost of exchange rates and shipping from the US would probably not turn out a bargain to him then finding something on his own continent. ;)

Comment

lol there';s just too many brand available these days...
                              but in my opnion...

1. leadtek
                              2. x-micro
                              3. MSI

Comment

Working...
                              X