No announcement yet.

I want to buy a new videocard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is not a huge difference between brands. I say just find and buy the cheapest one you can

Comment

I wouldn't settle for one of those "Yum-cha" cheapies that are startin' to pop-up now. :no:
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Damn the cheapest ti4200 here is avaible for 200 euro that sucks!!!! About 200 dollar!!! :confused:

Comment

yea the yum-cha ones are more risky...but then again my friend had a powercolour geforce3 that o/c to 240/540:cheers:

Comment

I purchaed the ti4200 64mb form CompUSA for $149 on sale and bought the extended warranty for $20, which lets me return it in 2 years for a card worth $149. I think I, hands down, got the best deal.........

Comment

Do they have that deal on other cards?

Comment

every electronic product they sell has it. I usually don't do it but for this it was well worth it.

Comment

Mysticuss i don't know if you checked out TT's latest article written my Cameron Johnson a.k.a. Soverign.

He made a 4 way comparison on 4 different Ti4200. Chaintech was the best out of the four. It was the Chaintech A-GT21 the card looks real nice and really isn't too expensive.

The card has Gold Plated Ram Sinks on top and bottom of the card and a Golden fan looks real nice. It was the 128MB version of the 4200.
                  The other Card were a 64MB Leadtek, an ASUS 128MB and an Albatron 128MB.

Chaintech's card also rocked in overclocking...take a look at the article if you haven't already.: peace2:
                  - Damien

Comment

:confused: Is their Ti 4600 as good? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                    X