0%
    Intel
    0%
    Other
    0%
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Trident still make video cards? anyway my answer is SiS so long as they get there compatibiliy crap sorted out

Comment

Apparently Trident have a new graphics card on the way...
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

lol this brings bak memories of the downfall of 3dfx...WHY? WHY?

Comment

This is dissapointing, this thread has already been up for 2 and a half days and only 10 people have voted.

Maybe we should make a Poll Forum so that people are more likely to see the polls.... because everyone likes to vote, but they can't vote if they miss the poll...

Comment

That's a tricky one to answer. I'm hoping to be upgrading my GF3 early next year, by which time we will probably have seen the next nVidia card out, and possibly another ATi card.

However, at the moment, if I were to choose now I would definitely be going for the new Radeon 9700.... It's a simple choice really.

Comment

ATI. They've really come up and fixed serious driver problems and I honestly prefer them now over nVidia's offerings, as they are cheaper.

Comment

Thats a good idea Zeradul. The idea of a poll section on the forums will certainly make it easier for others to catch the polls. I voted nvidia because the card i have just rocks; but i know i will have hard time making a choice with ATi's and nVidia's beast. Price will always have an influence on my upgrades but umm...i can always wait...i dunno a hard one indeed.: peace2:
                - Damien

Comment

I think i'll wait for the NV30... i'm pretty happy with my GeForce4 and even though the R300 is a lot more powerful, it is simply overkill for current games.

Comment

yea it;s pity about the radeon 8500...if ATI had fixed their driver issues early on they could have done some quite serious damage to nvidia:)

Comment

:cool: Although the ATI 9700 will be great, I'll probably wait for the GeForce 5.

Comment

I have no complaints with my Radeon 7500.
                        I'm interested in the Radeon 9700, but I've read that NV30 will be even faster...
                        :o :o so, I voted nVidia....:rolleyes2
                        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

I will always wait...but i really don't think i have a need to upgrade anytime soon.
                          - Damien

Comment

FLACO I can't wait until I need it. I'm addicted.

Comment

Working...
                            X