Trouble with color settings for PNY geforce3Ti200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with color settings for PNY geforce3Ti200

I have a PNY verto geforce3 Ti200 video card and I have windows xp professional as my operating system. I am having a problem with keeping the custom color settings whenever I start up windows xp pro. The default setting for the card made everything just a little too dull so I adjusted the colors by right-clicking on the screen and choosing properties,clicking on settings then advanced, then click on the color correction tab. I adjusted the brightness, contrast and gamma to where I wanted it and and saved it , and I noticed the tab itself has it where you can place a checkmark beside"automatically apply these settings at startup"(Which is what I wanted....IF.... it would only work!!) I placed a checkmark there, but everytime windows xp starts up, it keeps defaulting to the standard color settings.....even though I have that checkmark placed telling it to use the custom color setting that I have saved! I have checked the driver version and it says I am using dirver 2.9.4.2 Am I doing something wrong?? Is this the right nvidia driver for this card?? I have to manually go to the color correction tab EVERYTIME I startup windows and it is getting old! Can anyone suggets a way that the card will accept the custom color settings ?? Please post! Thanks!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Nevermind! I got it to work! This is how I did it! I went to nvidias site and downloaded the older detonator 23.11 drivers(just look in the FAQ and it will tell you where to download older drivers) and it works PERFECTLY now! I guess the newer drivers are also for the geforce4 mx 440 and don't do as good a job for the geforce3 Ti 200 series.....
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Comment

Working...
    X