ATi Catalyst Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATi Catalyst Drivers

appearantly ATi has decided to follow allong with nVidia and name their drivers.
    I've been trying to download these new catalyst drivers all day - but the ATi site which is usually wicked fast for me - is bogged down - I assume with download traffic - and my download keeps timing out.

from what I've seen (in reveiws) the Catalyst drivers offer a 0 to 10% speed increase depending on the game - over the previous driver set ( probably about 20 - 30% over the original Radeon Drivers for XP).

Hopefully this signifies a commitment by ATi to provide adequate driver support - although for the past year they've been pretty good.

If anyone knows of a fast mirror for these drivers - let me know, every link I've found throws me back to the ATi download site.

Give me an FTP to upload to and I will send them to you. I have both the WinXP and Win2k. I got wicked fast speeds as you put it. I downloaded them at 450kbps

Originally posted by RDR
    appearantly ATi has decided to follow allong with nVidia and name their drivers.
    I've been trying to download these new catalyst drivers all day - but the ATi site which is usually wicked fast for me - is bogged down - I assume with download traffic - and my download keeps timing out.

from what I've seen (in reveiws) the Catalyst drivers offer a 0 to 10% speed increase depending on the game - over the previous driver set ( probably about 20 - 30% over the original Radeon Drivers for XP).

Hopefully this signifies a commitment by ATi to provide adequate driver support - although for the past year they've been pretty good.

If anyone knows of a fast mirror for these drivers - let me know, every link I've found throws me back to the ATi download site.

Comment

Working...
    X