Driver Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Question

Just a quick question... I was wondering if the latest drivers from Leadtek (for my Geforce 3) would give me better proformance than Nvidia's Detonator XP drivers ?

I've never used the manufacturer's driver before and I can't find any reviews. :afro:

Just try them both and see which one delivers the best results. It's a simple matter to switch back to an older version if the results don't make you happy. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

GiMP, I would definetly have to say the detonator drivers would give you the best performance but then again, it all comes down to your preference and what you think.

Comment

Ok I tried em, and now I'm wondering why Leadtek even bothered lol :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by GiMP
          Ok I tried em, and now I'm wondering why Leadtek even bothered lol :laugh:
          Hehe, well the card makers sort of have to make drivers for their cards... :D

Comment

Drivers behave differently with diffent hardware/software combinations so it's best to try a range of versions to see which one suits your's the best. :smokin:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
            X