How about those ABIT Siluros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about those ABIT Siluros

what do you think about the ABIT siluros anyone think they are better than visiontek or pny? any reasons?
    - Damien

From what I've heard, the Abit video cards seem to be fairly average in their feature set. Average in overclockability as well. They are "better" than Visiontek in price, but the Visiontek will probably overclock more :)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

actually whats funny is i found the ABIT cards to be more expensive than the Visiontek ones. I guess i'll stick to PNY Ti 4600. i just though that the ABIT one kicked more but because of the size of the HS&F. What do you have to say about PNY Verto?
      - Damien

Comment

I have heard of PNY, but never seen one of their products or read a review of one. Anyone else here? :confused:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Their cards are fine, but I'd look elsewhere as they're nothing really special in features, packaging or overclockability.

Comment

check out this well written comparison of all the GF4 Ti4400 and Ti4600's (as of April).....

http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1613

Here is an excerpt that might be of interest to you:

"Coming away with our Editor's Choice silver award for the best GeForce4 Ti 4600 is PNY with their card. If you don't care about the features that the Gainward card offers then the PNY is approximately the same cost as the Chaintech but without the incubating heatsinks and you get much wider spread availability"

BTW- The Gainward GF4 Ultra/750XP received the Editor's Choice Gold award.... :thumb:

Comment

Working...
            X