GeForce 3 tweaking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeForce 3 tweaking?

Just set this new sys and was surprised with the install CD from VisionTek! Drivers were there, some cool demo's..but no utility to really adjust settings? WIN 2000 video settings offered no new settings changes in their window above what is normally offered for basic cards. Tried the new GeForce 4 MX440 and had all kinds of video setting options! What's up with this? Anyone have the key to this door? Thanx.

At the top of this page is what you need to do to enable "Coolbits" or go and download the GeForce Tweak Utility. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Head on over to www.guru3d.com and have a look for a little utility called NVHardpage. This will allow you to automatically do the registry hacks necessary to give you the additional tabs you're looking for under the advanced properties of the video board.

And if you decide that you REALLY want to tweak the card, then check out their GeForce Tweak Utility. It allows you to make adjustments to nearly every available setting that is allowed in the Detonator driver pack.
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

hmmm well i;ve been using nvmax since i got my beast....just out of curiosity does geforce tweak utility have and useful extras that nvmax doesn't have? cos i'm getting pretti damn sick of that nvidia logo..actually *kissing ti4600* sorri, sorri nvidia!:afro:

Comment

if your using nvmax 4
          then yes. the GTU will **** all over nvmax.

Comment

ok kool! i'm gonna d/l it as soon as i get home:afro:

Comment

It does however have some compatabilty issues...but appart from that the yes, it is the best Tweaking/Overclocking program.

Comment

wat kind of compatibility issues? should i risk it or stick with trusty nvmax?:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                X