No announcement yet.

asus 8460 ti4600 ultra deluxe search..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asus 8460 ti4600 ultra deluxe search..

I've been searching to buy the newest and I cant find a retailer that carries the asus 8460 ti 4600 ultra deluxe
    Only finding the ultra TD that doesn't come with the glasses or asus vcr options any suggestions??? thankss

To know where you come from would help but from the sources I buy from here they only have the ones without the glasses. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I am from New Hampshire in the U.S.
      having a time trying to figure out why every dealer shows the deluxe ultra box yet dont list it as such....
      I just want to , for once, get the top version of something..

thanks for reply T

Comment

lol...you better hurry....for something new comes out!

Comment

what's with the sig hbidad...:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by rapidfire
            I've been searching to buy the newest and I cant find a retailer that carries the asus 8460 ti 4600 ultra deluxe
            Only finding the ultra TD that doesn't come with the glasses or asus vcr options any suggestions??? thankss
            just a side note, only buy the deluxe version if you know you are going to use the video in/out and/or the 3d glasses (which are very uncomfortable btw). i bought the V7700 deluxe and i haven't really used the video in much... so i kinda wasted some money getting the deluxe :(
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

hey rapid fire, i bought the gf4 4400 by asus... i believe however that asus doesn't make a delux model at least not yet.. i think it only comes in dvi and td... the td being the one with tv out... you should really check www.asus.com i don't seem to see one listed that comes with the 3d glasses... maybe they haven't come out with it yet or won't... i know and as was previouly mentioned that they had the delux for the gf3 but honestly i don't think they have that for gf4... mind you i believe that you can connect 3d glasses to it.... hope that answers your questions...

Comment

...supposed to be a bunch of new Asus GF4 cards released (for retail) this month - I suspect the Ti4600 Deluxe may be among them

at least that's what my suppliers have told me

Comment

Working...
                X