Help me Tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Tweak

Hello there could you guys give me some help on getting the most out of my graphics card and system.

I have:
    P4 2GHZ
    512 RDRAM
    Geforce 3 Ti500
    Windows XP
    23.11 Detonator Drivers.
    3D Mark 2001 SE Score: 8237
    Using Official NVIDIA Refresh fix, altough I can also use Riva Tuner

I don't know much about improving graphics settings. I know what they are and where to change some of them I just don't know what its best to change them to.

I don't want to overclock I just want more FPS (Thus 3D MARKS)without loosing quality, I understand this can be achieved with the right settings.

I read people talking about pre render numbers being set to 3 and V Sync on or off, anistropic filtering etc but I don't know what any of this means, the consiquences of changing them and whats best for my system.

I also have a very limited number of graphics options, I'm guessing you people use a tool to access the majority of them?

Any help on improving my graphical performance is greatly welcome. Thank You

I don't want to overclock I just want more FPS (Thus 3D MARKS)without loosing quality, I understand this can be achieved with the right settings.
    Overclocking wont make you lose quality unless you go crazy and beyond the cards limits. Then you get artifacts and crashing which aint good ;)
    For your GF3 download coolbits and chang the memory/core speeds until you get to your limit. You will get more 3dmarks without losing quality :thumb:

Then again if you really dont want to overclock you will be having a hard time getting many more fps

Comment

Working...
    X