every one of us here is a scientist in training :p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: every one of us here is a scientist in training :p

my case is in my sig but ya bf2nut its a thermaltake Tsunami Dream i got it at a small computer store near my house i know the people there and they told my they where goin out of business soon and to come a while latter and see if they changed anything well anyway he had the case marked at $130 dollars and he lowered the price to $70 and so i had 70 in my pocket and bought it right there and then no tax too lol i got a killer deal as for the psu pricy but ill think about it i heard antec was also good and thats weird 800 more points ok 03 with a new psu sweet and my old psu dont laugh it was a 350watt its not as good as my 500 watt right know oh

Comment

I don't know what previous specs were, but if the video card was recieving an insufficient amount of power, the drivers would automatically underclock it, thus explaining and large point differences. It would also underclock it if it were too hot, any the PSU might help case airflow more than the previous one did.
      Last edited by Yawgm0th; 04-06-2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

well said yawg...im starting to like you

ps...for all the ppl that posted replies,i thank you very much but ma ribs are still killing me,lmao roflmaochoppers down lmao highway!!!!!
        Last edited by bf2nut; 04-05-2006, 06:36 PM.
        Stacker830 Watercooled
        windows7 ultimate 64 bit!!!
        Heatkiller waterblock on intel 2500k @4.5Ghz @1.32volt
        8 gigs Gskill Ripjaw ddr3 2133 @ 1.5 volts
        Swiftech p655 pump,1\2 tygon
        13x120 sunnons on lamptron fc3 controller,
        (2)triple 120mm rads.single raptor 150(reliable)
        biostar TP67XE(this mobo is amazing)
        xfi-xtrememusic,klipsch ultras 5.1/500 watt amp,
        sen hd-595s headphones,logitech stick mic
        co0lermaster-1250 watt real pro powersupply = 99ampz!
        Evga Hydro Gtx 590 on 24"Sony FW-900 at 2304x1440 80 hz = 80 solid fps 16:10 black ops!
        Hi quality CRTS are built for gaming!!!O.L.E.D is the future,not Liquid Crap Displays(lcds)!

Comment

Working...
        X