Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y DOES IT SAY I HAVE 200 FSB IN 3dMARK05

y does it say that now iam getting crappy ratings
    <TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top width="55%"></TD><TD vAlign=top>Microsoft Windows XP</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>DirectX Version</TD><TD vAlign=top>9.0c</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Mobo Manufacturer</TD><TD vAlign=top>ASUSTeK Computer Inc.</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Mobo Model</TD><TD vAlign=top>P4P800SE</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>AGP Rates (Current/Available)</TD><TD vAlign=top>8x / 4x, 8x</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>CPU</TD><TD vAlign=top>Intel Pentium 4 3199 MHz</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>FSB</TD><TD vAlign=top>200 MHz</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Memory</TD><TD vAlign=top>1024 MB</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>
    </TD><TR><TD class=tableDesc colSpan=2>Display Information</TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Graphics Chipset</TD><TD vAlign=top>ATI RADEON X800 XL</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Driver Name</TD><TD vAlign=top>RADEON X800 Series</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Driver Version</TD><TD vAlign=top>6.14.10.6587</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Driver Status</TD><TD vAlign=top>WHQL - Not FM Approved</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Video Memory</TD><TD vAlign=top>256 MB</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Core Clock</TD><TD vAlign=top>415 MHz</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=tableLabel vAlign=top>Memory Clock</TD><TD vAlign=top>519 MHz</TD></TR><TR><TD background=/images/orb/pattern_hline.gif colSpan=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Y DOES IT SAY I HAVE 200 FSB IN 3dMARK05

I Got 3998 in 3d mark05 when i use to get 4880

Comment

Originally posted by BURTON88
      I Got 3998 in 3d mark05 when i use to get 4880
      Its possible that you might have some spyware running in the backgound or some other type of software. Did you change any settings,hardware, or drivers since the higher score?

Comment

It says that you have a 200MHz FSB is because that is the actual true speed of it but it is quad pumped (meaning that each cycle carries 4 bits of data instead of 1) so that gives you the effective data rate of 800MHz.

Check your running processes before running the benchmark and shut down those not required (as time goes on and you add more programs you will wind up with more background processes running).

Comment

Originally posted by wayout44
          ....... but it is quad pumped (meaning that each cycle carries 4 bits of data instead of 1) so that gives you the effective data rate of 800MHz.
          Yep

Originally posted by wayout44
          Check your running processes before running the benchmark and shut down those not required (as time goes on and you add more programs you will wind up with more background processes running).
          try this for killing processes

Enditall2
          E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

Working...
          X