Ati TV Wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ati TV Wonder

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>Hi

I have this error : The ATI TV Wonder WDM Video Capture service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

i have onced installed this driver (flyvideo) and removed it
    and now my computer shut downs very often
    and in the event viewer all the time i recive this msg also (crossbar ....)
    but i cannot find any traces of this Service or any driver in the Registry
    what else can i search and what ?????

please , if not i will need to reformat it :(
    <!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Ati TV Wonder

Sounds like you have disabled a windows service that it needs to start the driver/program, try looking through servces.msc and look for something that might be related to your tuner card(or any kind of tuner type device).

Comment

Re: Ati TV Wonder

Since this post was made I might as well get some use from it. I don't have a problem running the software and there are no conflicts with the drivers, but I do have a problem using the Guide+ software they include for the tuner. Mine just doesn't work. Is there a certain type of cable service you need in order for it to find the channels or something? I've tried other programs too like free guide but they don't work very well for me. Any suggestions or facts that I'm unaware of? For reference I have basic cable through comcast.

Comment

Working...
      X