Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Some1 Plz Help me find best video card for original PCI slots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Some1 Plz Help me find best video card for original PCI slots?

Hello, I've been looking into getting the best possible video card with the orignal pci slot. All of the new video cards have pci-express. I have been looking at this card but I'm not sure if there are better for around the same price. Plz help me out, I'd be very appreciative. I dont care about the brand, just the top performance. Thanks again

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/ATI-R...oductDetail.do

Re: Can Some1 Plz Help me find best video card for original PCI slots?

Don't spend money on a PCI gfx card. really you need to upgrade.

Comment

If you realy have to I believe there is a PCI 9550, I dont have a link though.

Comment

I just did a search on another forum. They said to not waste ur money n upgrade to AGp. But the best so far that they said was the 5700LE. There's one on newegg. Jaton makes em.

Comment

Im with that other forum too but I know the pain of upgrading, though I highly recomend it in your case, unless you are looking for a PCI card for a 3 or 4 monitor setup then PCI cards are almost no use to anyone...

Is this going in another rig or the one in your sig? Since you have a 9800 PRO I would think it was going in another system.

Comment

5700le it is... thx for helping me out... Reason i can't upgrade my motherboard is ccuz i got a dell andi heard it gets all fugged up w/o dell gear inside... thx a million

Comment

Working...
            X