Have u ever bought rookie brand VGA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have u ever bought rookie brand VGA?

Were u satisfied or disappointed? Coz I found VGA that has good specs n the best for its value. But I still have a doubt since it's rookie brand.

And Also can anyone plz tell me about RAMDAC, core clock, memory clock? How these determine good VGA? If u looking for a VGA which one of these is the most important?
    Last edited by nugzta; 10-09-2004, 08:29 AM.

Re: Have u ever bought rookie brand VGA?

I've never heard of this brand but if you do a Google search for the manufacturer website, you'll likely find the speeds your asking about.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Rookie is not a brand, what im saying is if there's anyone who bought VGA which is considered to be a newcomer in the market and how they feel about the the product.
      Last edited by nugzta; 10-11-2004, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Nope. Three Sapphires (9200SE, 9600, 9800Pro), and I wasn't knowledgable about video cards before those three.

However, I had never heard of eVGA until the GeForce 6800 seires came out. Maybe that's when they started up. If that's the case, then there's a "rookie" brand of video cards that people are very satisfied with.

Comment

Yes. Don't buy from them, I have a eVGA GeForceFX 5900 XT, and I'm getting 1000 points less in 3DMark03 than all the other people with my specs. And, the card overclocks like crap. I can get about 430/750 at max.

Comment

eVGA's been around for a while, and they're cards are normally fine.

Comment

Originally posted by :.Demi.:
              Yes. Don't buy from them, I have a eVGA GeForceFX 5900 XT, and I'm getting 1000 points less in 3DMark03 than all the other people with my specs. And, the card overclocks like crap. I can get about 430/750 at max.
              I wouldn't judge the entire company based on one card. Also, if your system performs worse than other people with the same hardware, it's most likely your own fault or theirs, asuming you have the exact same hardware and speeds, minus the video card brand.

Comment

I recently installed a GeXcube 9200 into a mates box. Its not exactly a "rookie" brand, but its got barely any reputation for good performance. Yet, the card seems to be doing fine, no probs so far.

Comment

Working...
                X