No announcement yet.

gf4 ti 4200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ti4200 is the same basic card as the other Ti series models, but has slower memory onboard. It may very well be the sweet spot between performance and price since it is supposed to be selling for about US$200 (The MX460 boards are set to sell at about $180). We'll just have to wait and see about that though.

Sorry daedalus, but I haven't tested any of the Ti series yet. We'll just have to wait a bit and see what happens. The Ti4200 is due to be in stores sometime in April on a mass scale.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Darth. :)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

i can get some 3dmark results of the ti4600 i got for a customer yesterday as compared with the previous card the person had which i think was a gf2mx

Comment

That's not even a fair comparison. :laugh:
          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
          My Toys

Comment

nah but it'll make the 4600 look good ;)

Comment

Still it would be interesting to see the different... Go for it Birdkiller!
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

yeah birdkiller, it would be interesting to see the differnce in performnce....i've got a *cough* Geforce2 MX400 *cough* anyway. :)

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus
                  yeah birdkiller, it would be interesting to see the differnce in performnce....i've got a *cough* Geforce2 MX400 *cough* anyway. :)
                  *cough* same here *cough* :D

Comment

The Ti 500 has a 6% increase over the first generation G3's. the Ti 4600 has a 26% over the first gen. G3's.

Comment

Working...
                    X