graphic cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphic cards

i need some help because im going on holiday 2moro to spain and i wanted to no if that i could buy a graphic card or any other computer part from spain but would it work back in england ?

cheers, lou

Re: graphic cards

i dont see any reason why they wouldnt work. you might not get english versions of manuals or drivers though.

Comment

i dont really mind about the spanish manuals cos i dont need it
      and as for the drivers i could install the spanish 1s then change it to the latest english drivers?

also is that the only concern about buyin it?

i mean like the voltage aint different?

Comment

I certainly hope that this thread was meant as a joke.

Comment

no y do u ask that

i need help ! ! so i take it that there is no difference by ur reply wayout44 then?

Comment

Absolutely no difference hardware wise at all. The only difference is as metallicat666 has already stated and that being the language of the manuals and drivers but the correct language versions can be obtained from the manufacturer's website prior to installation though why must you buy them in Spain instead of the UK where you live?

A warranty claim should the hardware prove faulty, damaged or DOA could probably be a bit of a problem though.

Comment

im only going to purchase computer stuff if its cheaper because every1 nos that england is the most expensive country so i was just wondering..

any ways thanks guys for your help

Comment

while its cheaper you wont be covered by the uk trade laws so you may not have a full warranty and if anything goes wrong with it then you would probably have to return it to spain as wayout44 said.

Comment

Working...
                X