Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNY Nvidia Geforce FX 5600 256MB problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNY Nvidia Geforce FX 5600 256MB problem.

I am a certified pc technician and I have tried every possible thing that I can think of or find on the net to fix my problem.

It happens on most games that i try to play. When i get into a game's main screen and/or playing it, at some point my screen would hang for 10-20 seconds and when it came back there were little screwy boxes all over the screen. Games such as 'Warcraft 3', 'Simpsons Hit and Run'. Ive played 'Americas Army' for a few months now and rarely does it screw up on that game but it will eventually.

I have 2 screenshots that I would like you all to see, just to make sure it is what you guys are seeing as well. 1 from 'Warcraft 3' and 1 from 'Americas Army'.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

if anyone has a solution to this problem, it is greatly appreciated if you could share it with us.

Those are definately artifacts there which are usually cased by the memory bein' overclocked to far and/or heat buildup but ya just may have a bad card also which'll mean an RMA.

Comment

Working...
    X