Geforce 4 mx 440

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce 4 mx 440

Is the video card gf4 mx 440 a good card for a little gaming, word processing, and internet?:hammer:

So long as the gamin' isn't the intense type then it'll do but it's more than fine for the rest.

Comment

i have the SE version (slower and crapper) and i can play most games in 1024x768 16 bit colour. even newer games like nfs underground run fine although not with all the eye candy turned on. if you can try to get a better card if your going to be playing any recent games

Comment

if you are any kind of a serious gamer I would recommend you get a better card. But for general purpose computing it's just fine.

:cheers:

Comment

in 800x600 i can play AA just fine with everything set to medium
          FPS is around 30-50. But since I got smoke set to high detail, the FPS drops a lot when people start smoking a lot or if im walking through it :(

Comment

Hi this is my first post here so I hope you do not mind me tagging a message on the back end of this post.

I to recently purcahsed an Nvidia Sparkle MX440 128MB. Can this card be over clocked? I see that there is a tutorial for the ProVision MX440 card. Can I use this tutorial to overclock mine?

Thanks

Jammer

Comment

jammer you can overclock your card by just following the article you mention as its the same for all cards
              for a program to overclock i would recommend powerstrip

Comment

Many thanks for that

I just wanted to make sure.

Regards

Jammer

Comment

Happy over clocking and welcome to tweaktown mate :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                  X