Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leadtek A350 FX5900 Ultra

Anyone got one of these????
    Just wondering what sort of overclocks anyone has??? I run mine at 490/980... go any higher and artifacts some in?? Anyone changed the cooling???:geek: If that's possible? as they are incased in metal:afro:

[b]The Blue X-SuperAlien is made of lightweight aluminum on aluminum design, sporting a pre-mod window on the side and both a top and side blow hole.
    The side fan should be an intake and not a blowhole (a blowhole is an exhaust) plus with these UNEEC clone cases (and I have 6 of them) I find that a top blowhole interupts the good airflow that these cases have (my server has the top blowhole but it runs temps around 5C higher than my other 5 without it). By rights ya need about 5-10 cfm more air goin' into the case than that bein' extracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
      The side fan should be an intake and not a blowhole (exhaust) plus with these UNEEC clone cases (and I have 6 of them) I find that a top blowhole interupts the good airflow that these cases have (my server has the top blowhole but it runs temps around 5C higher than my other 5 without it). By rights ya need about 5-10 cfm more air goin' into the case than that bein' extracted.
      The side hole is an intake one... it certainly has air flow bud... when you take the cover off, the graffix card is cold.... when I use it in any other one... it's close to burning point! :)

Comment

Working...
      X