Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my TNT2 m64 card..

Hey, i seriously need help with my TNT2 :(

yes...i know..tnt2 m64 is the ******* of the TNT family, but i pretty much know why

M64 renders more colours on games than it can handle(thats why i get alot better colours in games than in any other graphic cards), therefore it slows down majorly

I was wondering what i can do to help lower down the colours..

I did a test on Quake2, i set an option which is r_fullbright 1 (that disables any coloured lightning on textures) and believe it or not i had 90fps on 1600x1200 resolution :D (compared to 5fps;) )

By the way its PCI, M64 32mb, with the newest drivers from nvidia

Please help me out, i need it desperatley :(

I know this card can do alot better, but it just needs better settings or software..

Thanks alot for your time

I have a TNT2 M64 as well, I use it under one of the legs of my desk to keep it from wobbling :D :D

....If you've got the newest drivers for the card, there's not a lot more you can do for it, unfortunately it's a very limited card by today's standards.

If you enable coolbits, you could overclock it and squeeze out a few more frames.

Comment

I liked using TNTClk with my old Vanta, got 155MHz core and 165MHz memory out of that sucker..... boy was that an overclock and a half! :toung:
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
      X