Games pauses on my pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games pauses on my pc

Hello guys. well this is the second forum that i posted my problem but someone recomended yours so here I go.

My pc:
    AMD2000XP
    DDR 765 Ram
    SB Live Platinum
    GF TI 4200 128Ram AGP8
    XP Pro Service PAck 1
    MOBO Gigabyte

Problem;
    Every time i load any 3d application I see a little pause in the game.example: walk-- walk--walk--walk. its very anoying. latest drivers 44.3 latest dx9. the ones that came with raise of nation. temperature on my pc and card are stable.card hasnt been overclocked.HD was defraged.this problem just happened.can anyone help me? its this a carrupt operating system?

Hey , Looks like your looking for fresh install of windows and new updates to me....... Thats what i do when i jerk up my stuff . Do not really have full understanding of prob but that usually fixes me :shrug: ......Good Luck these guys will probably help more....... They are

Comment

First off, Check exactly what version of DX you have. Im not sure whether RoN comes with DX9a or just DX9. Check by typing dxdiag in the run command. If its just CX9, upgdrade at www.microsoft.com/directx

I would suggest try some spring cleaning:D Remove some junk, then try a defrag again. Just normal maintanence should get ya up and running again, atleast it usually does for me:)

Comment

Time for a traditional reformatting IMHO :). Welcome to the world of microsoft :hammer:

Comment

Working...
        X