FX5600 or GF Ti4800se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX5600 or GF Ti4800se

Which one should i get the FX5600 or GF Ti4800se? peolpe are say not to get the FX becuase they are slow. so i do not know which one to get can some one out they help... me

Radeon 9500 Pro is better than the TI but I would't know about the FX...

Comment

Check out the reviews and benchmarks on www.tomshardware.com. Most of the benchmarks showed that the FX5600 line is horrible. The TI are better. If you want FX, you should wait for the 5800 Ultra, thats my plan anyways.

Comment

ok what about ati 9600pro. i do not know whuch one to get should i get ti4800se or ati 9600pro

Comment

9600 Pro... The Ti4800SE is just the Ti4400 in AGP8X flavour... if I'm not mistaken... :)

:cheers:

Comment

Despite the higher the number, the Radeon 9600 Pro performance wise isnt as good as the Radeon 9500 Pro, so if you're going to get a Radeon budget card, the 9500 is a def good choice :thumb: . If you want a fast nVidia Budget card, get the Ti4200, they o/c well (mine went from 250/512 to 279/567 with stock cooling, and I can push it a little more if I want to, but those ratings are even above a Ti4400 :woot: ), or if you wanna dump in some more cash, buy a Ti4600, which is still a damn good card (if I remember correctly, it beats the FX5600 in many ways, check some benchmarks to see what I mean). Anyways, good luck :thumb: . : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

ok it is down to GF ti 4800se or Ati 9500pro or 9600pro which one wiill performance best

Comment

You may want to wait for some new FX benchmarks now that the new Detonator FX drivers are out. Apparently there is a 30% performance increase on the FX cards with the drivers. If this stands true, nVidia will likely hold the graphics crown once again.

Comment

ok now it is down too FX 5600 or Ati 9600pro:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by ruff97
                    ok now it is down too FX 5600 or Ati 9600pro:confused:
                    lol sounds like ur back from where u started

what games do u like playing.. i mean i got new ones but i just cant seem to get into them.. im still awe-struck from CS..

so really, what i'm trying to say is if ur gonna play games (that dont require dx9) then go for nvidia ti4200(not the cheap brands) and OC it like a mofo. arent they cheaper than 9500's?

fyi: i have a 9500pro and happy with it

Comment

Working...
                    X